We are mere days away from another highly anticipated and celebrated bike race across Iowa.
1. They’ve set up a digital experience where fans can visit their website starting Saturday to see twitter feeds and live concert streaming, among other things.
3. Using #RAGBRAI, we can follow the people you meet and the things you eat. Maybe consider making short videos and putting them all together like this:
4. This is an event you engage with; an event that is welcomed and embraced by all ages, interests and skill levels. Whether you ride as a family and camp out together, or stay in hotel rooms with friends and attend each concert – RAGBRAI will be whatever you make of it. We guarantee it will be memorable.
5. It goes without saying that RAGBRAI is more than your average daily work out. Need some music to keep you peddling? We recommend small, portable speakers. That way you can leave the headphones at home to get the full experience, yet keep jammin’.
6. None of this would be possible without months of preparation. Did you know the RAGBRAI team does an entire run-through, riding across the state and meeting with representatives in each town? RAGBRAI is a great example of a well-executed event with a team that is prepared, communicates well, and loves what they do.
With more than 40 years of riding across Iowa, we know that next week’s RAGBRAI will follow their tradition of success.