Rausch Productions, a family-oriented event and video production company in Cedar Rapids, Iowa established its roots 15 years ago as a video production company. In January 2016, Rausch Productions and longtime partner, 16th Avenue Music, joined together under the umbrella of Wired Production Group. Rausch confirmed its placement as a nationally renowned team of experts who offer video production services, large LED displays and event production services as well as equipment rental. With cutting-edge technology and the latest production gear, our team is capable of meeting virtually any event demand. Our clients are all over the United States and the world. Because of this growth, we would like to add an assertive, self-starter to our team. This “do whatever it takes” kind of individual will provide vital support to our company’s sales team. They act as an extension of our sales team, and in the best interest of the growth of our company, serving as a liaison between our clients and Rausch Productions, Inc.
- Working intricately with the executive team and across departments to further the growth of sales
- Handle incoming calls and correspondence
- Supporting our company values: Customer Experience, Leadership, Growth, Development, and Culture of Collaboration
- Applying professional knowledge and personal judgement
- Contributes to quality customer service
- Assists the sales team with meeting its targets
- Take on a variety of tasks to support the Business Development Director
- Arrange appointments when necessary for the sales team
- Supply presentation materials, or visual support for client meetings
Required Skills & Experience
- Good organizational skills.
- Work accurately with great attention to detail.
- Good communication; internally and client-facing
- Acute clerical skills, together with computing and clerical skills.
- Self-starter with dedication to the finished product.
- Knowledge of office systems, technology, administration and management.
- Microsoft Office required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to coordinate own and others’ actions, manage own time and manage personnel resources.
- Sensitivity to customer needs & ability to problem solve.
- High standard for on time delivery.
- Background in live events or video production a plus.
We take pride in providing our team with a comfortable, collaborative home-away-from-home workplace, winning CBJ’s “Coolest Places to Work” in 2014. Some of the benefits that will be extended to you include:
- Family-friendly environment
- Competitive salary
- Annual education reimbursement fund up to $2,000.00
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Flex Spending Reimbursement Plan (Medical & Dependent care)
- SIMPLE retirement plan
- Company cell phone
For confidential consideration, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
Check us out at www.rauschproductions.com!
Rausch Productions, Inc. and 16th Avenue Music are partner companies under Wired Production Group. Wired Production Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.